SC - Late 12th Night

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jan 8 08:30:28 PST 2001

Yup, our Barony is also celebrating 20th Night!  I hope to be able to
regale the list with lots of new food/cooking toys!  I am planning on
making a big batch of saffron rice for the party, as niccolo gifted me
with a tin of absolutely pure red saffron for my elevation in October.
Since the theme of the event is Red and Green Court, I have been thinking
about making a batch of green rice as well, and serving them
side-by-side.
Christianna