SC - Cheesecake judging Laurels

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 12 06:40:59 PST 2001

Constance writes, in html (grrr!)

In a message dated 1/11/01 8:07:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

      The Correct answer is that all cheesecakes must come
      from period sources, but can be made using modern
      tools, as long as they create that period look; a ton
      of brownie points will be given to those who lay their
      own eggs, milk their own cows, grow and mill their own
      flour and spices.

Hmmm   I certainly agree that any entrant who managed to lay their own
eggs
should be given extra points (along with a complimentary tube of
Preparation
H).  Do tell, does Caid really have A&S people who have managed this
feat?

I'd meant to ask about this, as well. I think what fascinates _me_ is
the fact that they have to lay their own eggs, but _don't_ have to
lactate their own milk, which strikes me, under the right circumstances,
as being considerably easi...

Umm, why didn't that come out the way I intended it t...

Never mind.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy