SC - What's the oldest thing in your fringe

Drake & Meliora meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Mon Jan 15 01:28:07 PST 2001

Hey folks,

I've just opened my fridge (almost explosively).  It's full of stuff from
Fri Night's 30th Birthday party for me, old dried up bottles of Oyster Sauce
(about 8 of em), 4 heels of bread, half-eaten birthday cake, etc... It's
like a scene out of Friday the 13th.

Confess all.....Open up the fridge.....What's the oldest thing in
there.....What's the weirdest thing in there.....Inquiring minds want to
know.....

A Voyeuristic Drake.....

ps.   Anyone got any Fridge horror stories?
pps.  It's one of the most important tools of the cook, but who ever thinks
of it...
ppps. It's obvious, I'm bored. Anyone want to talk about Yuan Chinese
recipes?