SC - Cheesecake judging Laurels

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Mon Jan 15 01:54:22 PST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Christina Nevin wrote:

> A native Drachenwaldian Laurel says well, um, each contestant should bake
> period cheesecake and documentation would be nice if it's not too much of a
> problem.
>
> A transitional Drachenwaldian Laurel says yes, OK, each contestant should
> bake period cheesecake and documentation would be nice, even though (deep
> sigh) that isn't how we do it back home in Trimaris/Caid/<fill in some other
> Kingdom>...

And, if the rumors I hear from Laurel sources are correct, it will be
judged according to a complex point system that does not fit cooking
very well.

No idea personally; I'm not a laurel, and I'm not sure if I could be
bothered to compete when/if the oppourtunity will arise. I'd much
rather just cook food in general than figure out what it takes to make
something that will work and makes sense in a competition.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
You have been selected. For extinction