SC - What's the oldest thing in your fringe

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jan 16 15:52:30 PST 2001

>And Happy 30th Drake!

Awwwhh, shucks.  Thanks you.

We had a lovely gathering the night before 12th Night (a week after my
birthday, so that all my friends could travel from interstate and do both).

A lovely evening organised by my darling wife, meliora.  An Aussie BBQ with
lots of snags, kebabs, salads and beer (grolsh and hahn, none of that Foster's
crud...).  The highlights being my wonderful friends and family around me and
the marinated baby octopus on the BBQ.  Yum!

Cheers,

Drake.