SC - Other EK12N news...

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Tue Jan 16 19:44:44 PST 2001

A wrote:
> Hullo, the list!
>
> Well, not everything I was expecting to happen actually did happen, but
> among other Court doings The Crown of the East saw fit to award arms to
> one Robin Goodfellow, known to our list members as Puck. This occurred
> at the first event following his recent marriage to Lady Marian (yes,
> Robin and Marian) from his home Barony of the Bridge here in the East.

Yes, hell hath indeed frozen over...Lady Marion and I wed on the Solstice.
She's on the list, but shy.... okay, for those of you who know her, not a
shy bone in her body, at least that I've found thus far.  Still looking
quite industriously though ;-).  Say Hiya Marion, I'm sure they all wanna
meet you.  She was almost a widow on 12th night though.  T'would seem my
not-yet-officially-at-the-time-but-is-now Master sent me off to fetch his
laurel wreath during one of the courts.  When I returned, wreath in box in
hand, I was met by what is known around these here parts with "THE LOOK."
"Where the hell have you been?" says she.
"Off flirting with a few delightful young wenches and fetching my Masters
laurel wreath," says I to the center of my universe.
"You Bas(&*!  They called you up in court!" says she.
"Uh hunh" I replied ever so alliterively.
"Oh Master Adamantius!" I cried, "did they just call me up into court?"
"Why, no, not that I noticed." he muttered Pooh bear like.
"There, see?"  I said to the cornerstone of my existence.
Ever heard the term whithering look?  I can describe it if you'd like, but
post to me privately, IIRC there are young folk on the list.

The biggest laugh of all was after they legitimized me and ruined all my
well laid out plans, I heard chuckles from herself...
"I've got pictures of you kneeling in front of a Marine, Chief!"

HUMBUG!

regards, Puck
USN (retired)