SC - Congratulations

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Jan 17 09:51:08 PST 2001

> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:28:02 EST
> From: Mordonna22 at aol.com
> Subject: SC - Congratulations
>
> Congratulations to Puck and John!
>
> Puck, you appear to not want any time to your self......taking on Master A
> and the cute little red head all at the same time.......What's the Yaller
Dog
> think?

Well, mostly he doesn't any more.  You see, I decided a while back that,
since my life was so hectic he needed a little more excitement in his as
well.  Truthfully, I was getting awfully tired of the 'ohmydog! you dumb
bastige, what are you getting yerself into now?' looks I used to get all the
time from him, just before he'd roll over and go back to sleep.  Hence the
Big Yaller Dawg got hisself a Little Yaller Puppy last spring.  A girl
puppy.  :-)  She's fixed.  :-)  Yus, I can be a rotten bastige, but he had
it coming.  Now, however, the Little Yaller Puppy is as big as the Big
Yaller Dawg and still has another three months or so of growing to do.
Needless to say, he has his hands...er...paws full now as well.  Stoopid Cat
just kind of sits back now and watches all of this, trying to figure out
what the hell happened to his life.  I feel his pain.  OOPS... the Cute
Little Red Haired Girl's coming.  Gotta go!

regards, Puck