SC - OT - Aussie BBQ

Quicksilver Solas_Sidhe at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 17 14:07:45 PST 2001

My family BBQs regularly in summer (Stinking hot evening, cold tinnie
and the aroma of burning meat products.  Dad wearing his apron and
chefs has saying "Give the Cook a Beer!" occasionly swearing as a
steak flips over a little too well done or he looses more of the
fried onions down the hole in the middle of the plate. Blowflies the
size of footballs buzzing around, because the Pea Beau only made them
upset.  And a good, old fashioned game of backyard cricket...Chasing
my brother who ran off with the stumps when he got bowled out.....
Ahhh Childhood memories.........=)

It's a scene from my childhhod and still, mention the word BBQ and my
Dad has already opened up a cold tin of beer, donned his old apron
and the Chefs hat and is firing up the Barbie.

- -Min