SC - Gyric's Feast Blues was First Feasts

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 21 18:15:50 PST 2001

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<<On the other hand, maybe he's just a comparatively new person
(either/both to the SCA as well as the list) unaware of the effect some of his posted material could have.

If he's a troll, I suspect he'll have to go to an awful lot of work to
perpetuate his hoax. Time will tell.  >>>>>>

If he's actually a troll, then I suspect we can direct him to historica;;y reocrded goat recipes to his liking.

niccolo difrancesco
(I suspect he's not, and just unaware of the particular sensitivity this group of people has to that topic of medieval = bad in regards to food.)