SC - Anti-Cheese Sentiments

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 23 15:29:30 PST 2001

Lady Bonne said lots of stuff I agree with about not using cheese at the
start of feasts, and then got to this part:
> If the cook is worried that something will delay feast, then have in
> mind  some part of feast that can be sent out earlier to fill this
niche,
> rather  than wasting money and tummy space on cheap filler.

	The thing that always amazes me is the fact that cheese is *NOT* cheap,
in fact it can cost more per pound than the most expensive meat on your
menu.  Why put that kind of money into something that fills them up too
fast, is not correct humorally speaking, etc?
	Christianna