SC - La Varenne

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 24 09:09:24 PST 2001

There is a reprint of a translation that was being sold at Pennsic several years
ago.  It's possible that Potboiler Press (address should be in the last Pennsic
book) may have copies of it...I know they carry other publications by the same
company.  It unfortunately doesn't do any good to contact the publisher
directly...they don't answer you, and if you try to order from them direct, you may
or may not get what you pay for.  Sad but true!

Kiri