SC - I'M CONFUSED!!!!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 26 12:49:18 PST 2001

> Alright, I'm confused here.  *I* am the one who posted this message, and my
> name is Laurene Wells, NOT Michael Gunter.

That's true. Which is why I make sure to keep the original sender's
signature included on the forwarded posts.

> I can kind of understand why it says it was posted by a non-member, since I
> posted it from Yahoo.com, instead of @home.com (both accounts have tinyzoo
> for my usename).

Since an incident when majordomo's SPAM filters missed a bit of
SPAM sent to Cooks the members of the list desired for it to be closed
and only addresses registered to the account may post. Anyone not registered
or if there is what could be considered SPAM or virus mail is sent to Cooks
majordomo will notify me and ask if it should be posted.

> Is Michael Gunter the list operator, who intercepted my
> mail, renamed it, and then posted it to the list?

I am and I did.

> Please don't clog up the list with answers to my querry.
>
> Thanks!
> -Laurene

I appreciate you requesting private emails but I feel I should post this
to the list in case anyone else has questions.

Yours,

Gunthar Jonsson
Evil List Administrator

Michael F. Gunter