SC - Brown Favas

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Jan 30 07:32:37 PST 2001

Since we're talking peas & beans again... I found brown fava beans at the local
market that caters to Middle-Eastern Students.  Are these the same/similar beans
we're talking about? They resemble a medium sized lima bean, only they're sort
of tan colored instead of cream.  If so, please remind me where those darned
bean recipes are again. Thanks,

Liadnan - frantically trying to finish newcomer's garb in time for Border wars
this weekend, and not cooking at all!