SC - Brown Favas

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 30 08:01:26 PST 2001

Speaking of fava beans, does anyone know when they're in season? I seem
to recall hearing, at some point last year, that our local Natural/Whole
foods store (also current supplier of my new fix of whole-milk yogurt)
was selling the fresh fava beans in season....I figure I could order a
whole bunch of them, and blanch and freeze them as I would lima beans or
something, and then have them on hand for feasts....
- --Maire