SC - Newcomer

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:18:07 PST 2001

>At the moment I am planning to rip most of the house
>out before I can get to the garden.  It needs most of
>the modern creature comforts putting into it.  Elizabeth

eh, just how un-modern is this house?

Yeah, most of us are yanks, and the idea of a truly inconveniently old house
is fascinating.

My dear other half, who spent several years at Oxford living in a hundreds
years old building that would have long since been condemned and torn down
anywhere else, even in England, is not fascinated.

YOu'll probably just say it was built this century and it's no more
inconveniently or interestingly old than houses I've lived in. Ah well.

Bonne