SC - A&S entry (long)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 30 13:50:42 PST 2001

Yay for you!  I was just sure that after the most recent threads about
competitions, that this would be another in the same vein, but I was
pleasantly suprised to find otherwise!  Your recipes sound wonderful, and
I am glad to hear that the comments were good, and the reception your
food got was positive.  I will file this with my sweet recipes, and
especially with the fig recipes.  We have a white fig bush outside that
bears quite a bit in the summertime, but the figs aren't that sweet.  I
think the rosepetal treatment will be interesting with them.
Congratulations on your weekend!
Christianna