SC - Rice Flour?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Jan 30 14:49:01 PST 2001

> I'm working on a recipe that calls for a couple of tablespoons of rice flour.
>  Is this just finely ground rice, or is it something different?  If it is
> something different, does anyone know where I can buy it?  I don't recall
> ever seeing it in the supermarket...
> Brangwayna Morgan

Brangwayna, I think I got mine at Shady Maple or Stauffer's in Lancaster.
(Sorry everybody, we're from the same state.) It is a flour made of rice,
at least modernly.
- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"