SC - Newcomer

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Jan 31 06:04:15 PST 2001

My rock started out as a joke - people saying something outrageously
funny and running to hide under the rock. At one point in time I decided
that I needed an expresso machine and hot tub, and it just kept growing.
Now it has a full kitchen, library, wine cellar, gardens, hot tubs,
saunas, and anything that anybody can think of finding at a luxury
resort. It is located by the back steps of 'The Cathedral of the Cheesy
Salamander", another sort of in-joke as we have a Papa [pope] and
acolytes, priests and janitors, which evolved in the first summer of the
list as a discussion about the kitchen implement of the 'salamander'
which is used to brown the top of foods.
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com