SC - My first attempt at a period(ish) recipe. (Very Long!)

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 08:39:37 PST 2001

This does sound really good, with any of the liquors. :) I am definately going to have to give it a try. I had thought that Sack was a type of beer, or barley wine. So thats what I had thought this would be made of. I found the recipe, and I think it might have some spices that I am not familiar with, so I will have to try to find them.

Thanks!

Ilia