SC - Penzey's Now In Houston

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at compaq.com
Wed Jan 3 06:44:46 PST 2001

In recently found this out from a co-worker.  Seems they do not feel
Kingwood was worthy of a notification.  The store is wonderful.  You have
the opportunity to smell and check out the spices before you buy.   The
store also has tons of recipes.  If you are in the Houston area, and have
not tried Penzey's Spices I would urge you to do so.  Their prices are very
comparable and sometimes cheaper than the grocery store.  The quality is
outstanding.

In case you didn't receive their notification, the address is 516 W 19th St,
Houston ... phone 713/862-6777.  I'm having trouble determining their
location from the map they provided on the postcard.  It's somewhere off the
North Loop between Shepherd & Nicholson.