Thanks and Breakfast question, was Re:SC - What would you do?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Jan 3 14:32:38 PST 2001

> > Or does Jadwiga mean, "Where does one buy oats/meal suitable for such
> > dishes?"?
> Possibly. Both are valid questions.

Well, the first question was the one I was asking, since I know I can
document oatmeal from period, just not rolled oats.

> Or I can finally get the flake mill for Electrolux Assistant
> (http://www.magicmillusa.com/) and grind them with it. Not that that
> would help Jadwiga, but it would help me this spring (four day event,
> Fri evening to Tuesday morning). I *will* serve at least a perioid
> alternative for even the breakfast, and the other meals are a foregone
> conclusion.

If you do do this, could you let us know how the result differs from other
kinds of cooked oat product porridge.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"