SC - European teaspoons

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 06:08:52 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/4/01 7:15:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Or, we might simply mention in the subject line that you won't be
 interested in this topic, now that you've told us that.  >>

Or more logically, you might assume that I am interested in tableware and
it's evolution and uses which subject rapidly deteriorates into the perpetual
discussion of measuring  spoons (which measuring information should surely be
in the Florithingy by now) almost as soon as it comes up.

I would interpret my post to mean that the eternal measuring spoon thread,
while certainly not exciting, should be religated to its own header so  the
infinitely more fascinating topic of tableware couyld shine on it's own for a
change. After all, it really is immaterial how large or small a measuring tsp
or T is so long as the same proportions are used throughout the recipe.
Consistency in measuring is the real key.

Ras