SC - Greetings!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 06:54:27 PST 2001

Greetings Heloise.  I live over here in Bright Hills, Atlantia (Baltimore,
MD).  Me and my house-sister have been known to venture up your way for
shopping sprees at JOMARS.  Mayhap next time we may meet up.
I am a member of the Bright Hills cooks guild (the Queen recently spoke very
highly of us as "the best cooks in Atlantia").  I have so much to still
learn, but I have been playing with combining my art and food for many
years.  We are close enough to get together and play.

>Nikki McGeary wrote:
> >
> > As suggested by the list's introductory email, I write to introduce
> > myself...
>I am a novice soteltie-maker, and I hope to learn the tricks
> > of the trade for creating sotelties.  I look forward to chatting with
> > all of you!

Adamantius, unfortunately the trip is just too far for my little car right
now.  I would very much like to be there and meet you and some of the
others, although I'm not sure I'd like the sinister side of it!

>Actually, I should probably ask the list overall... maybe even under its
>own header... who's coming to EK 12th Night in Kingston, NY a week from
>Saturday? I have various convoluted and sinister reasons for asking...
>not that I am Byzantine or anything.
>Adamantius,
>Østgardr, East

Lady Olwen the Odd