SC - SCA funds for alcohol.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 5 10:17:42 PST 2001

"Peggy A. Stonnell" wrote:

> And that is in just one province.  The rules in the 9 other provinces and 3
> territories will all differ in some way.  And dispite the SCA Inc's (USA)
> insurance and lawyers, I am willing to bet that there are a few places in
> the US where the BoD's policy is in contradiction to the laws of that area.
> So please check with your local athorities as well as trying to follow the
> BoD's policy.

Then there's the question of site rules, which may be more stringent
than either local law or SCA Corpora. For example, at one site we found
we weren't able to allow a lady to mash malt on site for a class on
brewing, even though it was pointed put that until fermentation had
taken place, there would be no alcohol involved. The site authorities
said, "No, we don't want anything to do with any brewing process
performed on our site." And, as we've discussed in the past, if you
don't like it, you can always find another site.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com