SC - Tarator (OOP)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jan 5 06:02:11 PST 2001

It was published by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and is by Lorna Sass.  It
has been out of print for some time, but you can occasionally find a copy from
used booksellers.  If you think you could find your way down to Southern
Maryland, I'd be happy to let you look at mine...I don't lend my cookbooks (or
most other books) out anymore as they seem to disappear!  (Not that you'd make
my book disappear, Olwen, I'm just paranoid!!!)

Kiri