SC - KNOWN WORLD ARTS AND SCIENCES SYMPOSIUM NEEDS COOKS!!!

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jan 9 09:10:22 PST 2001

- --=====================_2293581==_.ALT

ok, all you cook types!!!!!

who wants to teach for Known World Arts and Sciences?? you better get your
instructor forms in! and no, just because you've taught an ithra class for us
doesnt mean "she can just use my old form". there's some new info we need! You
can look at your old instructor info though for a starting point (hint hint
hint)

http://www.liripipe.com/sca/kwas/class_sub.html is the URL to an online
instructor form. how easy is that????

I want your bestest best classes and workshops for this thing! lets show the
known world what we're made of!!!! It would be really really really cool to
fill the dedicated cooking track (hint hint hint :))

did I mention that the first people to volunteer get a better chance of saying
when they want to teach, and so are less likely to have to miss some OTHER
class they want to take?? :)

looking forward to hearing from you soon!

- --AM, with her cheerleader hat on :)

for more info on the KWAS, see http://www.vertetsable.com/kwas/

- --=====================_2293581==_.ALT

ok, all you cook types!!!!!<br>
who wants to teach for Known World Arts and Sciences?? you better get
your instructor forms in! and no, just because you've taught an ithra
class for us doesnt mean "she can just use my old form".
there's some new info we need! You can look at your old instructor info
though for a starting point (hint hint hint)<br>
is the URL to an online instructor form. how easy is that????<br>
I want your bestest best classes and workshops for this thing! lets show the known world what we're made of!!!! It would be really really really cool to fill the dedicated cooking track (hint hint hint :))<br>
did I mention that the first people to volunteer get a better chance of saying when they want to teach, and so are less likely to have to miss some OTHER class they want to take?? :)<br>
looking forward to hearing from you soon!<br>
- --AM, with her cheerleader hat on :)<br>