SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Sunraven shoshanah at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 18:57:29 PST 2001

OOOO. I never heard that slogan. Um.  I certainly hoe someone um,
thought better of it!  LOL!

But I am definitely off topic, here, so I'll hush now.  Although, I'm
sure that, if the folk of the Medieval times had access to a good crab
feast, they would have loved it!  Where else do you begin eating at, oh,
11 AM or so--and continue, sporadically, until midnight?  It's not that
you get full--you get bored and tired of picking crab meat out of the
shell!  But, oh, yum--and beer is the ONLY drink worth the name at a
crab feast.  Ice cold, thank you very much, and plentiful. Ah, sigh.
But it's been many, many years since I was there, and my last crab feast
was when I was young and feckless. Ah, well!

Gently,
Damascena