SC - OT- Britney Spears (was RE: Saumon Genti)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 10 17:55:40 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> >As for making 15th Century dishes from Britney Spears, it just won't work.
> >She's been so processed, molded, and packaged, that you're looking at
> >processed ham rather than an honest piece of meat.  It would be like
> >preparing a "period" feast from box mixes.
> >
> >Bear
> >
> What?  You didn't like the two boned chicken breast recipe??  Come on; plump
> em up, spice em up and serve em forth...

I see a reference in the Versailles Manuscript of the Tacuweenie
Insanitatis to round melons from Northern France known as Brittany
Spheres. They are harmful and engender wind, so should be taken with
plenty of cheap wine and a course of willow bark for hangovers the next
day. Shrill in the fourth degree. These Spheres are covered with a hard
shell of Turtle Wax which must be removed with a hammer and chisel
before eating. Never to be taken on an empty stomach, nor a too-full one.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com