SC - Culinary uses for horns

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 11 20:35:32 PST 2001

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Well, I had heard that he was killed using a red-hot
> poker up the anus to simulate the kind of sexual
> position and technique he prefered.  I can't remember
> where I read this, but is certainly horrified me when
> I read it.

This, of course, for those who aren't up on their English kings, is the
watery-eyed young man whose good buddy is defenestrated in "Braveheart"...

It's been said that the perception of poetic justice was secondary to
the need to kill the man without leaving any visible marks or signs of
poison on the remains. Hence the funnel.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com