SC - seafood boil

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 11:51:11 PST 2001

When we do a boil, Crawfish, Shrimp, Crabs, whatever,
we use Tony Chachere's premade boil. It's nice and
spicy. But for me, if you are eating crawfish and they
dont make your lips tingle, they aren't hot enough.
We use a few boxes or bottles of Tonys, a few beers,
some lemon and a bunch of garlic for our crawfish
boil. I tend to like my crab just plain boiled or
steamed with a little lemon and butter. But the spicy
is nice for a change once in a while. I wish I could
get live crawfish here in West Texas, but it seems
pretty scarce
Nisha

 just curious here, do you have a seasoning down your
way
called
> Old Bay seasoning?  It's what most folks use for
crabs up here in MD.