SC - Holiday Recap

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Fri Jan 12 13:51:26 PST 2001

Hmm, catering may be too polite a term for what actually was served.  And my
husband did help, he likes cooking as much as I do.  Good thing we have a
2-butt kitchen.

And thank you -- we're both still feeling all squeaky shiny and new about
this whole Laurel gig.  Now I just have to live up to it.

Rose