SC - Peers -OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jan 15 14:41:40 PST 2001

I'm in the same boat you are.  I have a Pelican, but have never received any
awards at all for cookery.  And I agree that anyone has the right/duty, if you
will, to share what they know with the folks on the list.  We all have different
areas of interest and expertise, and can therefore contribute our part to the
body of knowledge.  I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned from all of
you since joining the list...and I hope that, in some small way, I've added to
your store of knowledge!

Kiri