SC - EK12N Soteltie display...

sca-cooks-l sca-cooks-l at drakkar.org
Tue Jan 16 19:06:02 PST 2001

Greetings to the Cooks List,

I am Haraldr Bassi, husband of one of the chefs at the recent EK12N Soteltie
display. Unfortunately when I went to check my recent archives for this list
that I had been receiving but not keeping up with, I found myself unsubscribed
from the list. I have resubscribed but would ask anyone who has the last few
days worth of messages to forward to me any that were pertaining to the EK 12th
night. Please use sca-cooks-l at drakkar.org for the address.

Also, if anyone has any questions on what Oksana had on display, by all means
let me know and I will forward the questions to her. She doesn't subscribe to
the list and was disapointed that my system wasn't archiving the list for her
to scan at her leisure.

Your assistance in this will be much appreciated.

Oh, for those who weren't there, Oksana's display was the one with the peacock,
swan, piglet & boarshead (left picture of the four).

Haraldr Bassi, Frosted Hills, East
haraldr at drakkar.org

Dave Calafrancesco, Team OS/2
dave at drakkar.org

... They got the library at Alexandria, they're not getting mine!
- --