SC - OT - Pavlova

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 07:53:08 PST 2001

> "HICKS, MELISSA" wrote:
>
> > A Pavlova is a hard meringue side and base filled with a sweetened cream.
> > This is then topped with slices of kiwifruit, banana and strawberries with
> > passionfriut drizzled over.
>
> Passionfruit? YUM! What about guava? I would think it would be yummy
> with guava. Of starfruit maybe?
>
> Argh! Will summer never be here?
>
> 'Lainie

Summer isn't HERE because it is THERE.  We have a whole world of warm winter
yummies to tide us over, like hot chocolate, soups and other fine things that
don't appeal to light summer appetites.  Me, I'm just grateful that it's
winter.  It's cold in Los Angeles, and I wouldn't want to endure summer heat
without electricity to run air conditioners.  The fireplace won't do much for
cooling.

Selene