SC - Diet Blues--OT, OOP

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jan 18 08:47:52 PST 2001

Been doing it now for 2 years on the advice of my endo, and having very
few problems [other than I'd like to lose faster, but I'll take what I
can get!] and my blood work is the best in 20 years. No signs of any
'female' problems and my mood is better, my pms and cramps are gone. i
am one of the ones who seems to be set up to be a carnivore. Of course,
i get 40-55 gr. carbs a day, and 30-40 gr. fiber. If I start to have
problems, then I will ask for a change, but 80 lbs loosed to freedom
makes me happy!
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html