SC - Penn Family Recipes

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 07:57:14 PST 2001

I would love to get my hands on the medicinal recipes. This kind of thing facinates me, and I would like to to try making some of the benign ones.

I dont have the book in front of me, right now, but I seem to remember the medicinal recipes being refered to as another volume of "Penn's family recipes". I havent been able to locate it.

I havent looked in the florilegium regarding this yet, but does anyone know of some good books I could look for that would have this kind of information in them?

Thanks,

Ilia