SC - Penn Family Recipes

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Tue Jan 23 14:04:34 PST 2001

- -

Was Written:

I would love to get my hands on the medicinal recipes. This kind of thing
facinates me, and I would like to to try making some of the benign ones.

>I dont have the book in front of me, right now, but I seem to remember the
medicinal recipes being refered to as another volume of "Penn's family
recipes". I haven't been able to locate it.

You might wish to copy of the Penn Family Recipes and see if any of the
pertinent references appear to be obtainable if you want.  I would do so
myself but I cannot spare the time for several days.  Got to finish up my
documentation for Art/Sci next weekend.  You might also check Martha
Washington's Book of Cookery as I remember some medicinal recipes being in
there.  I would check my copy later as well but I have mislaid it.

Daniel Raoul