SC - My First Feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 23 20:58:33 PST 2001

Mordonna The Cook said:
> I remember arguing with Ras and Adamantius and His Grace Duke Sir Cariadoc of
> the Bow about period vs. non period cooking.

> They've definitely converted me.

That is quite true. For those who aren't aware of this lady's cooking
see this file in the FOOD section of my files:
Mrdonas-Ktchn-art (16K)  7/ 3/00    Mordonna's Kitchen. A series of
articles
                                       on period cooking by Mordonna DuBois.

And for those who want to see Mordonna's grace under preasure, see this
one in the SCA-STORIES section:
Mordona-arbed-art  (8K)  2/21/00    Mordonna DuBois' adventure at Estrella.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net