SC - flavors was Rouladen

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Jan 24 07:55:04 PST 2001

I remember that little lab problem. I am a taster, yet I happen to love
coffee. On the other hand, it is akin to one of the chemicals in Sweet n
low, which I despise as it tastes really nasty to me ;-) It is also
somehow related to the gene that lets you ruffle your tongue. [Remember
that? The teacher shows the pictures of peoples tongues, some are
rolled, some are folded and some have the edge ruffled. Almost everybody
rolls the tongue, but in my class we had 2 that could fold and one that
could ruffle.]
margali
- --
MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com