SC - Re: First feasts-long

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:42:23 PST 2001

> > I agree. However, the  CORRECTION of much of that misinformation appears
> > decidedly quickly
>
>Funny, I've seen the same points repeated, proven wrong, and repeated
>again on this list multiple times.

Everyone that is here wasn't always here.  Newcomers show up with the common
misconceptions and the process repeats for their benefit.  And 6 months
later, another newcomer, another round of discussion.

Also, longer term members who have either managed to miss previous
discussion on a particular topic, or who aren't convinced yet also cause
repeats.

Bonne