SC - Marzipan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 24 11:33:55 PST 2001

Probably the fastest and easiest thing to do with it is to use it like playdoh
and model things with it.  Also, it can be used as part of a cake-like
desert...I did one for an Elizabethan feast last Spring...I think I found the
recipe either in Dining with William Shakespeare or 10,000 Years of British
Cooking.  If I can find it, I'll post it.

One thing:  I found that my hands kept getting sticky when working with it.
What I found works really well to stop this is to dip your hands into orange
juice when they start getting sticky.

Kiri