SC - Honey (& other) butters

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jan 25 13:24:08 PST 2001

In that case, I will definitely give it a try, I'll bring some
shortbread to pass around [my lord idiot - i mean husband and I are
going to Birka this year]
I will be wearing either a blue shinrone over cream with a pearl
necklace or a green bog gown over white with a whonking bright amber and
venitian glass necklace.
margali

- --
MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
The Quote Starts Here:
If you've got any left over cider sauce, and it's as thick as mine
was, try it.  It might be a nice change at feast, too, and a surprise
for those expecting honey. I'll be taking some next weekend to Birka,
for our lunch, and I hope to share it with friends.

Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant