SC - Ivanhoe

Ted Eisenstein alban at delphi.com
Thu Jan 25 01:59:19 PST 2001

>There is also a very nice set of pamplets of such movie reviews put
>out by "Da'ud Bob" in the Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra. These
>were taken from an ongoing column in the Steppe's Letter, the newsletter
>for that barony.
>
>Since he is selling those at pretty close to his cost, I've been
>hoping to get him to let me put them into the Florilegium, but so
>far, no such luck. Unfortunately, I don't have any information on
>how to get these pamphlets at hand, either. Gunthar? or someone
>else in the north Texas area know?
I've been known to carry some of them at Pennsic. . . but not always
all of them. $5 per, if I recall. And I need to restock before next Pennsic,
too.
(Da'ud Bob Goes To The Movies. Ditto, parts 2,3,4, and 5, and there may
even be a 6 out by now. All written in the style (with permission) of Joe
Bob Briggs. Alban says, Good Stuff!)

<grin>

Alban