SC - raingear [ot & oop]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 02:39:09 PST 2001

Well we won't be needing that raingear in Caid this weekend, the tourney was
called on account of rain.  Yes, we're notorious rain weenies, myself the
weeniest.  However, there seems to be a lake on the usual Gyldenholt
battlefield with coots swimming thereon and not my husband and his
contemporaries either.  [Pause for that visual]

Oh well, more time for planning Super Bowl snacks then.  Nathan's hot dogs and
egg creams, do you suspect which team I'm cheering?  Go Earl Glyn!  [NY Giants'
#62, Glenn Parker, a good Caidan boy!]

Selene, a coot-ette