SC - FWD - carrot supplier

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Mon Jan 29 04:56:30 PST 2001

Seeds of Change (www.seedsofchange.com) carries three varieties that
claim to be red.  One is the Scarlet Nantes and is described as "A sweet
juicer, this bright red-orange, finely-flavored carrot...".  The second
and third refer to red in thier names, Scarlet Keeper and Red Core
Chantenay.  I've never grown them myself, so I don't know if this means
they're a bit redder than most orange carrots, or really red.  But, the
Seeds of Change people are really nice if you call them!  :)

Magdalena vander Brugghe