SC - Newcomer

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jan 29 14:43:51 PST 2001

Welcome to the list!  While most of us belong to the SCA and do our recreations
and cooking there, a number do not.  So while some of our conversations may seem
a bit strange as they reference events that we hold in our group, I think there
should be enough on historical cookery of the periods you describe to be of
interest.  I can assure you that, in the short time I've been part of the list,
I've learned an enormous amount.  And the folks on the list are very generous
and patient souls, for the most part.  Occasionally there may be some vitriolic
exchanges, but mostly they grow out of the fact that we care deeply about what
we do!

Please be sure to dive in, ask questions, offer opinions, etc.

Kiri