SC - Newcomer

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 19:45:53 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 29 Jan 01, , that Holliday R wrote:

> I live in England and while I am not as yet a member
> of any group my main area of interest is the cook book
> of apicius, medieval and tudor cookery.

Welcome to the list!  Have you collected any interesting
cookbooks?  Tried any good recipes?

Have you discovered the Florilegium yet?  Stephan, a member of
this list, has compiled many, many useful messages and articles
at http://www.florilegium.org .

As for being a member of a group, that's not required to be a valued
participant on this list.  Just don't be too startled to read comments
like, "We were sitting around the campfire, and the Duke asked if
there were any leftover Pies of Paris, and then he washed it down
with a quart of Gatorade."

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann