Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 31 10:18:16 PST 2001

But she's such a lovely lady!  However, I can sympathize.  My last husband said he
was leaving me because I was so old, fat and ugly that no one could possibly love
me.  Boy that did wonders for my self-esteem.  And that was 20+ years and 30
pounds ago!  Fortunately for me, Phillip came along and convinced me that it was
all untrue, and has made me feel like a lovely lady ever since!

Kiri