SC - First Feasts & changing traditions

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Jan 31 12:40:38 PST 2001

> This is something of a local problem, where you have people who are not
> doing the work making a series of decisions which affect the people who are
> doing the work.  It gets in the way of producing a quality event or feast.

Agreed. Sorry to be unnecessarily vehement; I was at the time dealing with
a rather unique (and difficult) situation, and it colored my reaction to
the statement.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"