[Sca-cooks] black radishes

Anderson Family marcia at austarnet.com.au
Sun Jul 1 03:18:06 PDT 2001

Hi ,I dont know where to buy black radihes ,organic fruit shops often stock
a range of uncommon vegetables so they could be worth a try . As far as
seeds go Eden seeds [M.S.905 lower Beechmont 4211 or www.edenseeds.com.au ]
have had black radishes in their seed catalouge as do Phoenix seeds [ P.O.
box 207 snug Tasmania  7054 or phnxseed at ozemail.com.au ]. These catalouges
contain lots of other great stuff , woad  salisfy, earth chesnut gourds and
lots of other stuff.
      hope this proves useful    Sigurd.